2008年11月28日金曜日

ロディックーステファンキ

ロディックは、ステファンキをコーチに迎えてやる気満々なようです。
Stefanki, 51, says that Roddick, having called him two days after pulling out
of the Masters Cup in Shanghai with an ankle injury was "so pumped up I
want to get going now. Can you be here tomorrow?"
Stefanki is
just as eager. "Andy Roddick is the best server in tennis," said
Stefanki, "and not only does he have the biggest serve in the game, he
gets 68 percent of his first serves in. He held serve 91 percent of the time
this year. That's an amazing stat. He just doesn't get broken very often.
But (he pauses here) he's No.20 on return of serve.
"A year ago, when Fernando made the Masters,
we had dinner together - me, Andy and his brother, John.
Then, this year, after he beat Fernando at the US Open
(6-2, 6-4, 6-1 in the fourth round), I told him: 'That was the best I've
ever seen you play.' I think maybe that conversation stuck in his mind.
 blog it

0 件のコメント: