2008年11月28日金曜日

デンコ・インタビュー

Davydenko Uncut




‘I am a very spiritual person’
How much did the match-fixing allegations and the controversies affect you and your game this year?
Yes, it was difficult but I am happy that I overcame the difficult period. However, this has made me mentally tough and stronger.

Despite being a former World No. 3, do you feel like you do not receive your due from the media and the public?

No, media and public have always been there for me and I have always received appreciation from them on my good days and bad days. It’s the public that loves me so much and keeps me motivated throughout a match.

I love spending time with my family and besides that, in my free time, I love listening to music, going fishing, playing soccer and hockey and cycling.

 blog it

0 件のコメント: