2009年4月15日水曜日

フェレロ@Biofile

一番むずかしい対戦相手は?という質問に「たくさん(笑)」という答。
時の流れを感じます。

clipped from www.tennisweek.com
Biofile: The Juan Carlos Ferrero Interview
Tennis Inspirations: "My mother (Rosario). Pete Sampras. Andre Agassi. Jim Courier. I liked the matches of Sampras with Agassi. (Were they friendly to you?) No, not so much [laughs]."
Favorite Movies: "It's tough to say. I have a lot. But maybe John Q I like a lot. Notebook of Noah. I have so much."
Favorite Meal: "Meat with french fries."
Most Painful Moment: "Maybe when my mom is dead ('97). I think it's my worst moment. Because, what can I do with my life when my mom is dead?"
Toughest Competitors: "A lot [smiles]."
What was the best you ever felt on court? The best you ever played?: "2003 semifinal (U.S. Open) against Agassi.
 blog it

0 件のコメント: